Job Posting ID: 3421994 | Creation Date: Aug 18, 2016 | Employer Posting No: --- | Closing Date: Sep 18, 2016
Job Site Address: 1404 W. WALNUT HILL LN., #102, IRVING, Texas 75038 | Employer Name: Oberon IT INC
Openings Filled: 0 of 2
As a software engineer, you’ll be working in a team of developers on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, programmers must demonstrate their knowledge of critical thinking, and problem solving.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Create and document software tools required by artists or other developers.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Contribute to technical design documentation.
- Work independently when required.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- Computer Science related IT or Engineering degree: Masters Degree plus two years of experience OR Bachelors degree with five years of experience.
- Proficiency with the C#, C++, Objective-C, Java/J2EE, Weblogic, Spring, and Oracle programming languages.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
Occupation: Computer Software Engineers, Applications
Minimum Experience and Education: 5 yrs 0 mos and Bachelors Degree